Broadlink TC2,EU Standard,1 2 3 gang Optional,smart home Automation,phone Remote wireless Wall light lamps Switch,Crystal Glass
Note: TC2 remote control function should be used cooperatively with Broadlink RM Pro
TC1 is upgraded to TC2 NOW. The difference is that TC1 is 315MHZ,But TC2 is 433MHZ.
1 .Smart switch panel with glass touch panel
2. This smart wall touch has been installed with RF signal so your lighting system can be controlled through RF support devices.
3. The TC2 makes your lighting on /off panel looks smarter by using "Touch" panel instead of traditional button.
4. Size of the wall switch is the same size as traditional wall switch (86mm x 86mm) so it is very easy to “upgrade” your panel.
6. About this model TC2 factory just release white color unitl now
- Mechanical Life: 100,000 Times of Operation
- Voltage:170V- 250V(Note:power load should be less than 200W/GANG if it is used for LED or energy saving light.)
- wattage: 5-200W/Gang
- Rated Frequency:50/60Hz
- RF Frequency:433Mhz
- Wireless Range:indoor≥8 meters
- Size: 86mm*86mm*40mm
- Type: Wall Light Remote Control Switch
- Color: white
- Operating Environment: -30~70 Centigrade; less than 95% RH
- Panel Material: Front panel:Monocrystalline glass
- Base:PC flame retardant plastic
- Packaging Details: Carton box
TC2 1/2/3gang *1
User Manual *1
Q1.Does it need to work with a specific gateway/controller?
-No. Benefitted by Wi-Fi technology,BroadLink products will link to your home Wi-Fi router to work
-Users do not need to purchase a specific gateway
-this saves your cost and makes the device workable in anywhere.
Q2.How to download the e-Control APP?
For iOS,please search "e-Control" in App Store.
For Android phones, please search " e-Control " in Google Play on your Android phone and tap " Download APP " to download and install e-Control
You can also scan the barcode on package or manual to download the APP (for both iOS and Android).
Your phone settings must be set to " Allow installation of apps from unknown sources ".
Q3.How to protect my device and avoid being searched by others?
Only the person who knows your Wi-Fi password and connect to the same Wi-Fi is able to search the device. We also offer an enhanced security that you can lock the device in e-Control APP so new users will unable to find the device.
Q4.Can I control BroadLink devices when I am away from home?
Yes. All BroadLink devices will be automatically linked to the Internet if your home Wi-Fi router has Internet access. You can control the devices from anywhere at any time from your phone via Internet.
Q5.Will the device settings lost when my phone has no network connection or it is powered off?
No. All action settings are saved in the device permanently unless you reset the device. Once the settings are done, the devices can work independently without the APP running on phone.